Saturday, June 10, 2006

It's a 10 grain cereal Saturday

These past couple days have been very busy, and the business has been productive which makes me feel happy. The energy around me and in me has been calm, no wedding dramas, and for that I feel grateful.

I have one goal today, to finish writing the article for CPS; I know I can finish it today if I stay focused; the staying focused part is a struggle for me many times as my mind jets off in opposite directions. I finished 4 more dolls (ones I've already posted pics of here) so I'll be sending off 8 dolls along with the article on Monday so it will arrive by the due date - nothing like waiting till the last minute! I think I work best that way sometimes. I'm looking forward to that celebratory glass of cabernet I've promised myself when I get done :-)

I haven't been making any art for the past couple days and I've been thinking a lot about a piece I did a couple years ago called "Clementine's Vision", so I decided I'd share her with you here:




And forget not that the earth delights to
feel your bare feet and the winds long
to play with your hair.
---- Kahil Gibran

1 comment:

Erika Tysse said...

fantastic work yourself! thank you for commenting on my blog - and for the detox praise. Must say that I am slowing moving away from it now (sitting here with my coffee), but I feel great and am glad I did it! I will be checking back in to see your wonderful creations!