Wednesday, May 03, 2006

On the way to town


I couldn't have requested a more beautiful day if that were possible; the sky is so blue and the Olympics still covered with snow. This is the road I drive to Tahuya when i get packages addressed to my home instead of post office box. I love the drive, it's 15 minutes from our to house town; once in town there is really nothing there but a fire dept and a post office. There used to be a small grocery store/diner there; it's where Heather worked a couple summers when she was in high school. It closed up about 3 years ago when there was a rock slide that shut down the road for several months, they just never opened it back up. I do love it here! the past few days when I think about moving i feel my heart heart ache and flutter - part anxiety and homesickness, I don't know if really want to move - I am a loner and would probably be a loner even if I moved into town. Walter is feeling the same pangs of doubt. Time will tell...

1 comment:

Tara's Art Camp said...

Are you moving? Which town?