Wednesday, November 22, 2006

the day before thanksgiving


i've spent the morning catching up in my november journal; this round robin will come to a close in December and then we'll all get our books back, I can't wait to see all the artwork people have done. Lou's theme is 'flying'; here is one of the pages i did.
now it's time to take a wee nap, then bake the turkey, dressing, and apple pie for tomorrow. I've already made the mashed potatoes, sweet potatoe casserole, and the fresh cranberry sauce. Heather is making the pumpkin pie (her first pie) and i'll make fresh rolls in the morning. then all i have to do is heat everything up and i can spend the day playing instead of working in the kitchen. Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends here in the US!

4 comments:

Lesley Riley said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too! I don't have to cook this year - it's my sister's turn, so I plan to spend 1/2 the day in the studio too!

Anonymous said...

Katie -- FUN page -- I really love all the separate details -- and together, it's a masterpiece!

mary boyer said...

multiple blessings to you, my good friend! love,Mary

Laini Taylor said...

Hope you have a wonderful day -- sounds good getting everything done in advance. And I love this journal page!