Wednesday, December 07, 2005

A Couple Little Hams...



The little one on the left is baby Marin - my grandbaby's friend - and the smiley baby on the right is my granddaughter Violet Summer. I'm leaving for San Diego in the morning to visit her, her brother Ethan, and her mom and dad...I'll be there with them for a week, celebrating a late Thanksgiving and an early Christmas as we aren't spending it with them on the actual day this year :-(

I will be rolling balls, kissing toes, making favorite foods and doing the usual grandmotherly things. I am excited and extremely thankful.

I'll be back on the 15th and do an update shortly thereafter.

1 comment:

Powpourri said...

Oh my gosh! Cant believe you are a grandma, did I read that right? Well, a lucky one at that! Two adorable cuties there! Lucky you! Brandi